Sunday, May 13, 2012

HELLO!!!!

Hello to myself... Haha... Such a long time.....
But nevermind.....
I've watched AVENGERS!!!! It's so nice!!! I've even watched it in 3D!!!! Whooo.... so real. Haha....





Well.... everyone is trying to stop Loki (Thor brother) from destroying the earth. 



She's Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow. I like her. She's a great spy + great gun skills. Haha. That's what i think. 


Everyone knows the green guy. Yeah, he's the HULK!!! Don't make him stress/ angry. He's like a naughty kid. Destroyer!!!! Stark aka Iron Man really likes him only when he transform cos he's big, strong, and well destroying... Haha


On the left Captain America and on the right Tony Stark aka Iron Man. I have to say Captain America is so handsome... Look at his muscle... ohhhh.... and Iron Man is quite a big hero here... Without him, the nuclear would have explode. He also have done alot aside from that. 


Here's THOR!!!! The god... no one are able to lift his hammer even the Hulk...


The Hawk Eye... Love his error... funny when Stark called him Legolas... Haha

Anyway, I'm just commenting. No offence.... The movie is like the continue of THOR and Captain America.  Because they are to stop Loki which he never died. And the blue cube known as Tesseract is from Captain America... Hehe... It's worth watching. It's a nice movie.. I enjoyed the show... and when i watched less than 10 people were there. I watched it nicely. And i think i laughed quite loud especially the scene on how Hulk smash Loki.... 










No comments: