Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A message to Grace

GRACE!!!! I really miss u so much... There's many to tell u. I had sms u quite a few times but not sure if u did receive it or not... huhu. I got to know from Jamie that u called her and she told me that u actually had tried to called me a few times but could not reach. Really sorry. I did get a few calls from an unknown person and i dont know whether if it's u. The 1st time is when havin class so could not pick up and the other one is havin lunch. When i wanted to pick it up, it stop ringing. Grace really sorry. I miss u a lot and i hope everythings goes well there. I will always treasure our friendship. Love u.

Oh ya, Eza told u that me and her are crazy over SUPER JUNIOR rite. Haha.. but dont worry Eza still like DBSK. Haha fighting

2 comments:

Grace KJL said...

hey!!!!1
miss you too!!!!
keep updating your blog lar!!!!!
dont just leave it...
yea, hope to talk to you next time ooo!!!!

SPREAD THE DONG BANG SHIN KI LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carmenie Carmen said...

damn la genny! no love love in d msg dat u sent to me..heh! i jealous!!