Sunday, April 20, 2008

Annyeong........

Hi, i'm June. What a pleasant day to start of this blog. I am sure everyone have their own dreams because i have one which i think is very important to me. Give it a guess, i always wanted to be known not the whole world but at least a small village [i would very happy to start of], i like to act and make people laugh. I guess everyone know what is that. Anyway, what the real important thing was 'never regret what u have done, always do the best whenever & whatever we are'.


Really thanks for everyone support and i hope u all have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

lily said...

hello. evelynn here. or lily here. well, nice blog, gurl. It's pretty and simple but nice. Do visit my blog too, gotta add some stuff new.
Do write more.

lily said...

hei! too busy until not update your blog? just kidding. I know u r busy so forgive me. Anyway when u free, come to my site okies? Love ya!